new solo-show campaign

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      Dear MGM-Mixed,

      I hope this finds you well.  I'm writing because I've developed a one-woman show and I've launched a USA Projects campaign for the production in 2013:

      http://www.usaprojects.org/project/alien_citizen_an_earth_odyssey_solo_show

      Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested in the mixed-heritage experience, or the global nomad/Third Culture Kid experience, or the mobile-childhood experience, or international issues, or women's issues, or the Latina/o experience, or the Asian American experience, or dual citizenship.  :)

      Donations are tax deductible!  And if I reach 25% of my goal, USA Projects will start matching 5% of the funds till I ultimately reach my end goal.  (I might also be eligible for other match funds from grantors--am waiting to hear.)

      Thanks so much and take care,
      Lisa
      Co-host of Hapa Happy Hour