Brand New Episode on mixed heritage podcast/blog

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2011
      Dear MGM-Mixed,

      I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#21) in my podcast about the multi-ethnic experience:

      www.hapahappyhour.
      libsyn.com

      In this episode, the co-hosts discuss alienation vs the ways/places in which they have felt included, and how they have kept their connection to their mixed heritage alive.

      Our podcasts are also on iTunes!  Search "Hapa Happy Hour."

      Hope you enjoy! Comments? Please email hapahappyhour@gmail.com.

      Cheers,
      Lisa
      Hapa Happy Hour co-host
    • globalhapalatina

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2011
          Dear MGM-Mixed,

          We're pleased to announce the latest episode (#24) of our podcast about the multi-ethnic experience:

          www.hapahappyhour.libsyn.com

          In this episode, the co-hosts apologize for past gaffes, discuss feeling invisible vs being seen, and agree on how much easier it is to talk about all of this stuff since we began podcasting.

          Our podcasts are also on iTunes!  Search "Hapa Happy Hour."

          Hope you enjoy! Comments? Please email hapahappyhour@....

          Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

          Cheers,
          Lisa