Release of 'COUGAR TALES' (with MGM-Mixed Member, Laura Castoro)

  • AllPeople Gifts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      Hi All,

      Just in time for that last minute holiday gift shopping.

      Hot off the press is COUGAR TALES:
      Three novellas all about finding love with
      the right man, even if the years don't match.

      Joining me in this anthology of romance are prolific
      authors SANDRA KITT and EVELYN PALFREY.

      My story is called "Stormy Weather."

      For an excerpt click: http://www.lauracastoro.com/?p=1899

      Cougar Tales
      is an anthology of warm, delightful stories about women who know
      themselves, control their lives and what they desire and the men
       who aren't afraid to match them in maturity and determination.

      ENJOY.  The perfect stocking stuff for you, and/or your women friends!

      Season Greetings!

       Laura Castoro
      LOVE ON THE LINE '09
      COUGAR TALES Dec '09