Re: Grouply

  • wergifts2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009

      AMEN !!!  AMEN !!!  AMEN !!!

      Even as a Moderator - here and at other groups -- I
      have received so many of these so-called "Grouply"
      "Invitations" that I actually had to write to that
      company directly to request that my name be
      removed from their list PERMANENTLY!!

      This "Grouply" thing is a TOTAL PAIN and
      if you find yourself accidentally 'enrolled'
      somehow or another you are flooded with
      their so-called "updates" and it almost feels
      like they are 'stalking' your email account.

      Like 'La_Cayena' -- my advice is that EVERY MEMBER
      HERE SHOULD REJECT ANY INVITATION SENT TO
      THEM FROM GROUPLY OR A GROUPLY "MEMBER" !!

      Thanks so much for your posting 'La_Cayena' -- it is
      of a tremendous help for this and other online groups!!! :D

      And for other members - please note that MGM-Mixed DOES
      NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT THIS "GROUPLY" SYSTEM !!!

      Thanks again 'La_Cayena'  -- and have a great day !!!

      In MGM-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "Your Highness The Queen" <la_cayena@...> wrote:

      I have received at least a few invitations to join Grouply from people's names
      who claim to be a part of this group. I have realized our posts are public in
      here, as opposed to some other groups that are private except to members, in
      other words, our posts can be seen on internet searches, so I realize that it's
      possible that not one of these people that claim they are a part of this group
      are for real. Anyway, I really am not interested in Grouply.

      I just want to say if anyone in this group is interested in communicating or
      being a part of any internet community with me, please email me directly &
      communicate. I mean no unfriendliness by refusing invitations to grouply, but
      they don't give me any of the initiators' email addresses either.

      BePeace