two new episodes on multi-ethnic podcast/blog

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
      Dear MGM-Mixed,

      I'm pleased to announce the latest episodes (#16 & #17)
      in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

      http://www.hapahappyhour.com

      In these episodes our co-host Rena's mother, Maria,
      tells us a little bit more about the Philippines, and
      my father talks about growing up hapa in Guatemala!

      Our podcasts are also on iTunes!
       Search "Hapa Happy Hour."

      Hope you enjoy! Comments?
      Please email hapahappyhour@ gmail.com.

      Cheers,
      Lisa
      Hapa Happy Hour co-host
    • Elizabeth Liang
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 16, 2009
        Dear MGM-Mixed,

        I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#18) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

        www.hapahappyhour.
        libsyn.com

        In this episode my mother
         reflects on growing up all over the USA; learning to love languages; moving to Guatemala and marrying into a large Latino family of partially Chinese descent; and more.