Multiracial Singing Sensation -- 'Keyshia Cole'

  • wergifts2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009

      Listed below are links to popular songs
      performed by Multi-Racial/Mixed-Race
      singing sensation -- Ms. Keyshia Cole.

      More on Multi-racial / Mixed-Race
      singing sensation -- Ms. Keyshia Cole.

      Keyshia Cole talks Mary J Blige with Essence Magazine

      Singing sensation Keyshia Cole is of a Multi-racial
      / Mixed-Race Lineage and she is also adopted.

      Ms. Cole's biological mother is a Black woman (named
      Frankie
      Lons) and her biological father was a White
      man
      of Italian ethnicity (named Sammy "Sal" Johnson,
      per her birth certificate, and he is
      now deceased)

      .

      (A picture of Keyshia Cole's biological mother, Frankie Lons)

      Apparently, due to her birth-mother mother having a severe
      drug problem and her birth-father being deceased, Ms. Cole
      was removed from the home of her biological family (at the
      age of 2 or so) and placed into foster care with a Black couple
      (Dr. Yvonne and Leon Cole) who both adopted her and also
       encouraged her to utilize her musical talents and gifts.

      (A picture of Keyshia Cole's Adoptive mom, Yvonne Cole)

      Now that she has achieved fame and her birth family has
      re-entered her life, she also has taken a great number
      of steps to try to help them become more stablized.

      In addition to trying to help and encourage her biological
      family and assisting in many charitable caused, Ms. Cole
      has always also make sure to openly credit her adoptive
      mother and family with her success and life guidance.

      The TV show 'The View' held an interesting interview with
      her wherein she discussed the relationship relationship
      she has with both her adoptive and biological families.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li9bB_p9ByM

      http://www.s2smagazine.com/node/884

      (A magazine cover picture of Keshia Cole  with her adoptive mom, Yvonne Cole)

      Ms. Cole appears to be a very nice and
      kind young person -- and she seems
      to have a great deal of talent as well.

      Ciara Keyshia Cole, Pictures: Keyshia Cole On New Album, Ciara On Obama…

      MORE LINKS ON SINGING
      SENSATION, KEYSHIA COLE:

      http://nachofoto.com/gallery/Keyshia_Cole_Hilson_Dream_and_Bobby_V_at_Fox_05_21_09-1

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cjj7O6TzGU

      .
    • Your Highness The Queen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        I have received at least a few invitations to join Grouply from people's names who claim to be a part of this group. I have realized our posts are public in here, as opposed to some other groups that are private except to members, in other words, our posts can be seen on internet searches, so I realize that it's possible that not one of these people that claim they are a part of this group are for real. Anyway, I really am not interested in Grouply.

        I just want to say if anyone in this group is interested in communicating or being a part of any internet community with me, please email me directly & communicate. I mean no unfriendliness by refusing invitations to grouply, but they don't give me any of the initiators' email addresses either.

        BePeace
      • wergifts2
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009

          AMEN !!!  AMEN !!!  AMEN !!!

          Even as a Moderator - here and at other groups -- I
          have received so many of these so-called "Grouply"
          "Invitations" that I actually had to write to that
          company directly to request that my name be
          removed from their list PERMANENTLY!!

          This "Grouply" thing is a TOTAL PAIN and
          if you find yourself accidentally 'enrolled'
          somehow or another you are flooded with
          their so-called "updates" and it almost feels
          like they are 'stalking' your email account.

          Like 'La_Cayena' -- my advice is that EVERY MEMBER
          HERE SHOULD REJECT ANY INVITATION SENT TO
          THEM FROM GROUPLY OR A GROUPLY "MEMBER" !!

          Thanks so much for your posting 'La_Cayena' -- it is
          of a tremendous help for this and other online groups!!! :D

          And for other members - please note that MGM-Mixed DOES
          NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT THIS "GROUPLY" SYSTEM !!!

          Thanks again 'La_Cayena'  -- and have a great day !!!