brand new episodes on multi-ethnic podcast/blog

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2009
      Dear MGM-Mixed,

      I'm pleased to announce the latest episodes (#14 & #15) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

      www.hapahappyhour. libsyn.com

      In these episodes we interview our co-host Rena's mother, Maria, who made the huge move from the Philippines to South Dakota during the Vietnam War and met Rena's dad...and the rest is personal hapa history. :)

      Our podcasts are also on iTunes!  Search "Hapa Happy Hour."

      Hope you enjoy! Comments? Please email hapahappyhour@ gmail.com.

      Cheers,
      Lisa
      Hapa Happy Hour co-host
    • Elizabeth Liang
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
        Dear MGM-Mixed,

        I'm pleased to announce the latest episodes (#16 & #17)
        in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

        http://www.hapahappyhour.com

        In these episodes our co-host Rena's mother, Maria,
        tells us a little bit more about the Philippines, and
        my father talks about growing up hapa in Guatemala!

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 16, 2009
          Dear MGM-Mixed,

          I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#18) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

          www.hapahappyhour.
          libsyn.com

          In this episode my mother
           reflects on growing up all over the USA; learning to love languages; moving to Guatemala and marrying into a large Latino family of partially Chinese descent; and more.