FW: Elizabeth Atkins Can Write Your Book for 2008!

  • .
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:14 AM

      From: elizabethatkins@...
      Subject: Elizabeth Atkins Can Write Your Book for 2008!

      You've been dreaming about writing your book for years...

      Elizabeth in Pink
      "I'll write
      your book!"

      Bestselling Author
      Elizabeth Atkins

      Can Make Your
      Book-Writing
      Dream a Reality!

      Dear Friend:

      Make 2008 your most spectacular year
      ever... by finally writing the book that
      you've been talking about for years.

      Too busy to write?
      Having trouble organizing your ideas?

      Let me be your Muse - and Ghostwriter.

      As the author of 11 books, and a journalist
      with a master's degree from the Columbia
      University Graduate School of Journalism,
      I can help you achieve this lifetime
      accomplishment, with speed and pizzazz!

      After writing books with movie star Billy Dee
      Williams, networking guru George Fraser,
      record company CEO Kenneth Tyson, Jr., and
      several other entrepreneurs, I can capture your
      unique "voice" and message to write a concise,
      captivating book that makes readers rave.

      I can write "How To" Books... Memoirs.
      .. Novels... Workbooks... you name it!

      Your book can be a powerful marketing
      tool for your products and services.
      It can forever record your life
      story for generations to cherish.
      And it can inspire others to live their best lives.

      Just give me a call or send me an email so
      we can discuss your special project, and
      how we can collaborate on making your
      dream come true - as a published author!

      Please check out some of the books I've written:

      HOW TO:
      Click!
        10 Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships

      Here's what George Fraser says about Elizabeth:

       "When compiling any list of people who
      have been instrumental in bringing a book
      to life, it is usually difficult to single out one
      person, but in this case it is not difficult.
      I can't think of anyone who deserves
      more credit than my friend, researcher,
      and alter ego, Elizabeth Atkins.
      She anticipated my every need and helped
      to shape my writings, ideas, thoughts,
      and themes into a cohesive whole.
      Her knowledge, sensitivity, and writing
      skills contributed greatly to the end
      product you are about to read."

      - from the Dedication page of
      Click:  10 Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships
      (McGraw Hill, January 2008)
      NOVEL:
      Twilight, a sexy, suspenseful romance with Billy Dee Williams
      - Billy Dee Williams
      Co-Author
      Twilight
      (St. Martin's Press, July 2002)

      Billy Dee Williams says this about Elizabeth:

      "Elizabeth is like a painter.
      She uses a palette of words to create
      vivid pictures on the page and in your mind.
      She's wonderful."
      MEMOIR:
      Going Full Circle-From Life to Death to Life

      Music Co. CEO & Quadriplegic Kenneth Tyson Jr. says:

      Elizabeth in Pink

       "Elizabeth puts pen to
      paper and makes magic.
      She captured my humor, wit and style
      to a tee, and wrote my story accordingly.
      I couldn't be happier."

      - Kenneth Tyson, Jr.
      Going Full Circle: From Life to Death to Life
      (Self-Published, Hardcover, January 2007)

      Let's make you a published author in 2008!

      Please call me at 313-492-5718 or email

      elizabeth@...

        so we can make your book dream come true!

      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent by elizabethatkins@...
      Elizabeth Atkins | PO Box 31-2515 | Detroit | MI | 48231