Know any older interracial couples?

  • lovingday_dot_org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hello - Loving Day has been talking to the press a lot lately
      since the 40th anniversary of the Loving decision is coming up!
      We are looking for older interracial couples who got
      married before it was legal, or who faced legal problems or
      serious hardships because of their interracial relationship.
      Couples who live on the east coast between the New
      York city area and Virginia would be especially great.

      If you or anyone you know fits the bill, please email
      info@... ASAP with contact information.
      You can help to teach younger generations about
      this important part of our history, and get
      your five seconds of fame at the same time.

      Thanks very much! Sincerely, Loving Day.