Intro

  • tirasm886
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
      Hello, everyone! My name is Trisha: I'm new here, but you can call me
      Trish. I'm 17, and I aspire to be a journalist. I found this site when
      I googled 'multiracial', overtaken by curiosity of my ethnic make-up.
      To be honest, I've been curious for the longest and a little confused.
      If my great grandfather was caucasian and my great grandmother Indian,
      does that make me mixed in any respect? I've asked my mother and just
      replies: "You're still black." I understand the phenotypes or
      percentages doesn't matter....but it'd be really nice to have some
      clarification =D.
    • graceofwynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
        Welcome Trisha :)

        Seems like you are in the right profession, as a journalist! I am
        excited as to what you uncover, and the stories you have to share.
        Kick your feet up and enjoy the group.

        Warm Wishes, Lynn

        Frederick Douglass: I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard
        of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to
        incur my own abhorrence.
      • tirasm886
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9 1:19 PM
          ^^ Why, thank you! I don't do much now: I'm waiting till college to
          learn a little more on it. Nice meeting you, thank you again.