MY INTRODUCTION

  • Carla J. Stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2006
      HI EVERYONE. MY NAME IS CARLA. I LIVE IN TAMPA BAY FLORIDA.
      I AM A FIRST TIME SINGLE MOM AT AGE 44. MY DAUGHTERS NAME IS
      ANNA SHE IS 21 MONTHS OLD. ANNAS DADDY IS BLACK AND I AM WHITE.
      ALTHOUGH HER DADDY AND I ARE NOT TOGETHER HE IS DEVOTED TO ANNA.
      MY PASSION IS RAISING ANNA TO BE PROUD OF HER HERITAGE
      AND ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP ME DO THAT. SINCERLY CARLA
    • wergifts2
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006

        Welcome Carla!!

        It's great to have you here!!! :)