Metis Information

  • quallagirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi all.  I thought this was interesting for those who are researching their family roots.

      Tonya

    • Fatima Al-Haqq
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
        Hi Tonya,

        Thank you so much for this very interesting information. We checked our teeth and everyone in my family has 'shovel teeth' . Just another question answered in our family research .

        Love Peace and Blessings,
        Sis Fatima