A note to Pamela

  • wergifts2
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2005
      Pamela,

      My heart goes out to you, your dad and
      your family during this time of crises.

      Please do know that you are and will continually
      remain in my thoughts and prayers (and that
      of all the other board members, I am sure)
      and that I am very sorry for what you are
      experiencing and going through at this time.

      My prayer is that your reconciliation meeting with your
      dad will be one in which God will bring about peace and
      both an emotional healing and spiritual comfort for you,
      your dad and your entire family and also, most certainly,
      that your dad will use his remaining time to
      reconcile and make peace with God as well.

      Please keep us all posted on how you are doing at this time
      -- as we all do care so very much for you as a friend and a
      member of our community and we pray that God's blessings
      and comfort will be with you throughout this period and always.

      Your friend,

      --M

      P.S. Perhaps you might find the words
      written below to be of some comfort.

      "God ... hath committed to us
      the word of reconciliation."

      (2 Corinthians 5:19)

      "But now ... ye ... are made
      nigh by the blood of Christ.
      For he is our peace ... and
      hath broken down the middle
      wall of partition between us
      ... so making peace ...that
      he might reconcile ..."

      (Ephesians 2:13-22)

      You may also want to look at
      Philemon 1:2,3 and 2 Peter 1:2

      Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@y...> wrote:

      I just got the news that my dad is dying. I am going to see him for
      the last time tomorrow. He is not saved and I am told he is freaking
      out because he knows he is gonna die, and he is scared. I haven't
      seen him in almost four years because he is a mean ,hateful man..I
      love him but I do not like his behavior. My heart is breaking right
      now, because he has cancer and is suffering great pain...Please say a
      prayer for my dad that he might be saved and one for me, because I
      need comfort during this trying time....Thank you... Pamela
    • quallagirl
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2005
        I am sorry to hear this Pamala.  I hope that he can make peace with you and himself.  Prayers are in the wind sis.

        Tonya

        Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@...> wrote:
        I just got the news that my dad is dying. I am going to see him for the last time tomorrow. He is not saved and I am told he is freaking out because he knows he is gonna die, and he is scared. I haven't seen him in almost four years because he is a mean ,hateful man..I love him but I do not like his behavior. My heart is breaking right now, because he has cancer and is suffering great pain...Please say a prayer for my dad that he might be saved and one for me, because I need comfort during this trying time....Thank you... Pamela

      • Pamela ZAHM