Cherokee Feast of Days Sept.10,2005

  • Pamela ZAHM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005

      Saturday, September 10, 2005

      September 10 - Daily Feast

      Having a lot to think about and maintain makes us think our memory
      is not as good as it once was - and more than likely it isn't.
      Not because of age or disease of some kind, but because we hear
      more then we used to; we have more trying to get our attention.
      But the main reason we don't recall as easily is that we don't want to.
      We are weary of having to be on our toes with useless facts and figures.
      If all the activities of daily life are important enough,
      we will make a way to remember.
      Deep thought and meditation can displace
      things of memory we once thought important.

      ~ Any good thing you say to me shall not be forgotten. ~

      TEN BEARS - COMANCHE

      'A Cherokee Feast of Days, Volume II' by Joyce Sequichie Hifler