Seeking mixed-race adults to participate in my dissertation study

  • tmr17
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Tiffany Rice. Someone informed me of this group as well as
      some others online, which is great! I am happy to join and to be a
      member. I am of mixed-race heritage, with Asian (Filipina) and European
      (English, German, Dutch, French, Irish) ancestries.

      I am a 5th year doctoral student in Counseling Psychology at Arizona
      State University. I am seeking mixed-race adults to participate in my
      online survey that takes 1/2 hour. It is my hope that this research
      will add to the knowledge and understanding of the mixed-race
      community. The website is:
      http://surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=757541123251

      Thank you,
      Tiffany Rice, M.Ed.
      Arizona State University
    • wergifts2
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        Hi Tiffany,

        WELCOME to our group!

        We are really excited to have you here and to see
        that you've become a part of our community! :D

        Have a great day and welcome again!

        --Moderator