Re: [mgmafroeuropeans] MGM celeb babies...Solonge Knowles and husband

  • Tyrone Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
      Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.

      Tyrone Anderson <gemini072@...> wrote:
      Actually Solonge isn't all that dark, she is light complexioned as well, both of the sisters tan, and Solonge's husband is mixed and not dark skinned.

      Gabby Soleil , Vanessa L. Williams , Solange Knowles , Lil' Bow Wow and Cedric the Entertainer in Fox Searchlight's Johnson Family Vacation

      Brittany Link <babydoll211987@...> wrote:

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo I know it would burn certain FGMs who said that beyonce was black or that she was mixed but her sister, who is darker is not, to see Solanges blue eyed, blond hair high yellow son, also noting that the father is darker than Solange. Also if ant of you have ran across this truly mixed nonsence, seeing how neither of this boys parents are bi-racial and would not be seen truly mixed...I wounder how they'd react to this boy who they would have labeled not truly mixed?

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Photo

      Click image to close window.

      Click image to close window.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      "Man would rather be a little higher than the apes, than a little lower than the angels." - "I am Black & I am White, and know there is no difference. Each one casts a shadow, and all shadows are dark." -Walter White:

      "Man would rather be a little higher than the apes, than a little lower than the angels." -"I am Black & I am White, and know there is no difference. Each one casts a shadow, and all shadows are dark." -Walter White:

      The larger versions of these photos will be available until October 16, 2005 (90 days)
      Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos
    • quallagirl
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2005
        Hi!  Another Cherokee!  Cool.  I agree with what you said and that was the same point I was trying to make in my post.

        Tonya

        Brittany Link <babydoll211987@...> wrote:
        what it is is they dont want to accept that in
        real mgm families all genes can come through,
        and just because someone is darkskinned doesnt mean
        that the mixed genes are gone or too far removed.

        Just because someone is fgm mixed doesnt mean
        they are going to be lightskinned anyway.
        My mgm mother is way way lighter than my fgm
        half black half cherrokee grandfather.

        When it comes to being MGM it's just about how the genes come together

        my boyfriend has closer mixture than me and he has
        this beautiful dark brown with reddish tone in it.

        I am not going to apologize for my mgm genes and for
        the people who think that only light people are mixed

        Tonya /latonyabeatty76@.../ wrote:

        That is ignorant for people to think like that.

        Both of my maternal grandparents are dark-brown complexion.
        However, All of their children except
        for my uncle, are very light-skinned.
        How do you explain that?
        Their oldest child, my aunt, was born with blue eyes.
        The nurses didn't even want to give her to my grandmother.

        Genetics work in a funny way.
        When people try to hide their heritage,
        it always comes back to haunt them.

        Tonya

        Brittany Link /babydoll211987@.../ wrote:

        I know she isnt, but some FGMS who I'm sure if I told you their
        name it wouldnt surpirse you they think that, said shes dark,
        and in a different picture I saw of them he looked darker than her.
        That still wouldnt mean either one of them is darkskinned.
        I read that they are no longer together.

        Anyway the point was both of these people are MGMs
        that shouldnt under those certain people rules
        have a child who has blond hair and blue eyes