Re: Hello!

  • wergifts2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2005
      Welcome to the group !!!!
      We are glad to have you here.

      There is at least one other member here who
      is also of West Indian / Jamaican descent!!

      Again -- welcome !!

      In mgmafroeuropeans@yahoogroups.com,
      "laquizag" <laquizag@y...> wrote:

      Hi!

      I just joined this group,
      and I'm excited already.

      The only way any change comes about is if enough people
      talk about it, and I'm sure we can all agree that race
      relations in general need vast improvement in this country.

      I am a ... of Jamaican and Native American
      descent.... married to a Hispanic male. ...

      That's one of the reasons I'm so excited about this group.

      I'm hoping to see what it's really like for people
      of mixed descent, and how we can all make it better.

      Thanks for having me!