RE: I'm A New Member

  • wergifts2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2005
      Welcome Beatty !!!!

      We are so very glad to have you here and
      to find that you have decided to join us !!!

      We are looking forward to your posts and to
      sharing with and learning from you as well !!:D

      "beatty811" <beatty811@y...> wrote:
      Subject: I'm A New Member

      Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new member here and
      so glad to have been told about this group. It is very hard to find
      a group such as this. I belong to one other group that is similar
      that I just joined recently also.

      I'm a mgmafroeropean also ... because my family is also mixed with
      Native American. So that makes me what I have just found out
      recently to be a tri racial mix. ...

      I'm glad so glad I was told about this group! :o) I look forward
      to coming here, reading and posting and learning.