Re: [METOP] Re: Metop Manager V1.4.13 .294

  • Hans-Joachim Empel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 9:27 AM
      HelloFolks,
      since the29.03.2012 i have problems with my METOP MANAGER.
      I am using Version 1.4.13.294.
      Since the 29.03.2012 10:58 AM i have a problem to decode a lot of files ( EPS2 EPS3 and so on )

      In the folders are Files beginnig : W_XX-EUMETSAT-DARMSTADT,SOUNDING+SATELLITE ........

      PLEASE SEE ONE OF THE ATTACHED FILES.

      MAYBE I AM NOT UPTO DATE ???????

      Some Ideas

      Regards from Germany
      Joachim Empel

    • David J Taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 9:57 AM
        > HelloFolks,
        > since the29.03.2012 i have problems with my METOP MANAGER.
        > I am using Version 1.4.13.294.
        > Since the 29.03.2012 10:58 AM i have a problem to decode a lot of files
        > ( EPS2 EPS3 and so on )
        >
        > In the folders are Files beginnig :
        > W_XX-EUMETSAT-DARMSTADT,SOUNDING+SATELLITE ........
        >
        > PLEASE SEE ONE OF THE ATTACHED FILES.
        >
        > MAYBE I AM NOT UPTO DATE ???????
        >
        > Some Ideas
        >
        > Regards from Germany
        > Joachim Empel

        Joachim,

        I just checked, and the version of the Metop Manager you have should
        correctly handle that data. It does not decode the data, of course, and
        for decoding you could try Francis Breame's BUFRdisplay program:

        http://www.elnath.org.uk/

        I hope that helps.

        [File attachments are not allowed on this yahoo group]

        Cheers,
        David
        Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
        Email: david-taylor@...