And more than 400 Black-vented Shearwaters sitting on the water off of Sea Ranch now. A few loons and cormorants in the mix. Diane Hichwa Email:
As Dave Jensen posted, the Snow Bunting was in the cove south of Virgin Creek this morning. I will post it on my daily picture called Outside My Windowrlevmrb
Thursday 26 Nov 2015 The Snow Bunting was refound on the south side of Virgin Creek this morning less than a quarter mile from the old Haul Road bridge overrha632
Please include the date of observation, your full name, and general location in the body of the message.
George Chaniot, Moderator -- Flesh-footed Sheatwater photo copyrighted 2013 by Ron LeValley; Harris's Sparrow photo copyrighted 2014 by Jack Booth
- Feb 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.