Sat., May 23, 2015 --one adult Red Knot foraging with SAND at water's edge, flew north with SAND (photo 6241). Sat., May 30, 2015--one adult Red Knot foragingmendocinorjk
This morning at 8:30 I spotted a male shoveler near the mudflat on the north side of the estuary, just east of the bridge. The green heron is still there,erica.fielder
Hi All, At about 9:40am this morning I saw a Male Rose Breasted Grosbeak about 25' from my feeders at my house on Simpson Lane South of Fort Bragg, close tolarryknowlessp44
Please include the date of observation, your full name, and general location in the body of the message.
George Chaniot, Moderator -- Flesh-footed Sheatwater photo copyrighted 2013 by Ron LeValley; Harris's Sparrow photo copyrighted 2014 by Jack Booth
- Feb 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.