No activity in last 7 days
This is a focused and moderated message group. It's intention is to be a place to exchange information about experimenters' observations and ideas. As such, posting submissions are evaluated against this concept. There are also some commonsense rules that need to be observed if you wish to post to the group. Submissions not along this line will not be posted. In all cases approval of posting submissions is entirely at the discretion of the moderators. This board is not "open" and makes no claim to being such. While we endeavor to be fair and equitable in the way messages are handled, it should be clearly understood that how this is done is entirely our prerogative. If have general questions please READ THE FAQ, this will save all involved a lot of time.
If you wish to engage in general discussion about the MEG, Bearden, et.al., please do so here.
- Jun 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.