Another MEG Theory of Operation

  • dtb1000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2002
      For what it's worth, another viewpoint of the MEG theory of
      operation.

      The inventor of the below patent claims a lawyer took his patent to
      MIT and gave it to a person friendly to Bearden. The point of this
      POST is providing another Theory of the MEG operation.

      -Hello All!

      -I just received the true "MEG" patent in pdf format.
      -It is now posted at...

      http://ionvalve.com/pdf/MEG4904926.pdf

      -BAP!

      -Hello All!

      -I just got a response from the inventor of the
      -MEG type transformer. I have left out his email
      -address to retain his privacy.

      -Bruce A. Perreault

      > Hello Bruce,
      >
      > When I first thought of MOG (magnetic oscillating generator)
      > I was working on a linear generator and I started to think
      > about how stupid it was to move the magnets around. They
      > didn't want to move, the fields that was around them made it
      > very difficult to move. It takes 8 horsepower to move the
      > fields around, to get 4,000 watts. That is very stupid! Lets
      > just move the fields. The easiest way to move a field is with
      > another field. Create a place for the field to go. Keep it
      > balanced and then make it uncomfortable to be there and give
      > it an alternative path with less resistance to it's presence.
      >
      > My first prototype in 1984 is exactly what Bearden got a
      > patent on. It does work. It does show over unity. That and
      > the internet is making over unity acceptable.
      >
      > In 1982 to 1987 I couldn't get anyone interested.
      >
      > (By the way the clerk at the Patent office must have been
      > asleep at the wheel.)
      >
      > Is it a transformer? Yes it is a transformer with a permanent
      > primary but that is very Two Dimensional. Moving flux lines
      > across a conductor to get electricity is so flat lander (two
      dimensional).
      > It is a way of perception. Is that what is really happening?
      > I don't think so.

      > Field of the magnet plus the field of the input gives total
      > field of output. So you get more out than the input. How much
      > depends on the magnet and the speed of the change.
      >
      > The concepts of zero point energy, the active vacuum are a hype.
      > These claims really do not make this device unique. Honda and
      > other manufacturers of gas driven generators, can make the
      > same claim. Their generators also use the active vacuum or zero
      > point energy. Do you really think that gas driven generators get
      > their electrons from the gas that they burn?
      >
      > The only difference between my generator and Hondas is that Honda
      > moves the magnet, and I move the fields. We both use the active
      > vacuum, zero point energy. Daahh............
      >
      > Rio
    • Cyril SMITH
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 8:50 AM
        Hi dtb1000,

        The superposition of two fields, one of fixed magnitude and one of variable
        magnitude, can produce flux lines which appear to move. This movement is
        not real. Any induction into a conductor comes solely from the changing
        field, and is transformer induction, not motional induction. You can take
        away the fixed field and you get the same induction. Although this inventor
        claims OU his theory is flawed. If he did get OU it will be for the same
        reasons that the MEG is OU, and we haven't yet fathomed out how that works.

        Regards
        Cyril