MEG instructions for laymen

  • carlyoungblood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2002
      Okay, from looking at jnaudin's web site, it appears that a few
      tinkerers have successfully built small-time COP > 1 devices based
      on the MEG patent. At least, there are pictures on his site showing
      devices that seem to be powering light bulbs.

      I for one don't understand electronics well enough to decipher the
      patent and other docs and build an MEG from scratch, but I'm crazy
      enough to try to construct one if someone could give detailed
      instructions along the lines of:

      1) Buy part A, B and C from Radio Shack (direct web-links to catalog
      items).

      2) Assemble them in the following manner (profuse pictures).

      3) Screw in light bulb.

      4) Turn switch on.

      (of course there would be many more steps than this and much more
      detail, but you get the idea)

      This would make me a believer, and I wouldn't need to know how it
      works. If I could leave it on indefinitely and light bulb remained
      powered, that is all the proof I would need. Now, why hasn't anyone
      taken this approach? I know that there are few people out there
      with the technical know-how to understand all of the physics
      involved, but there are millions of small-time computer/electronics
      hackers who are interested/foolish enough to try a science
      experiment.

      I personally would be more than willing to donate my time in putting
      up a web site of this nature.

      Carl Youngblood
    • Carl Youngblood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2002
        Hal,

        Thanks for the info. Any news on how the proceedings for the second patent are going? It seems that Mr. Bearden is very willing to reveal information on the patent that they have already obtained, so I would assume that when the second one comes he will be equally forthright.

        Cheers,

        Carl Youngblood