A potential and non-magnetic energy

  • ra1coon
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 19, 2002
      Let A be the magnetic potential, Phi be the electric potential, and
      let B be the magnetic field, and E be the electric field.

      Bearden explains the MEG via a non-magnetic type of A-potential.
      Since B = rot(A) and E = -grad(Phi) -dA/t (derivative is partial)
      the only possibility left for a non-magnetic type of A-potential
      derivative is div(A).

      One can define a scalar field S = -div(A) - 1/c² d(Phi)/dt.
      The energy density of this field is S².

      The interaction between E and S in vacuum constitutes a "new" type of
      wave: the longitudinal electroscalar wave (LES) wave.
      The powerflow vector of this type of wave is ES, similar to ExB of
      the TEM waves.
      In other words, there can be an extra power input in the form of LES
      waves.

      I have calculated the energy/power theorems that include scalar field
      effects, while using the extended Maxwell equations as a starting
      point:

      Maxwell equations that include S:

      div(E) - d(S)/dt = rho/eps0 Gauss law
      rot(B) + grad(S) - 1/c² d(E)/dt = mu0 J Ampère law
      div(B) = 0
      rot(E) + d(B)/dt = 0 Faraday law

      Thus only the Gauss law and the Ampère law are changed by the scalar
      field presence. The term -div(ES) appears in the power theorem,
      which means that there is a "negative" energy flow with respect to a
      particular volume. And this means that LES wave radiation is
      absorbed, in stead of radiated away.

      The S field is induced or absorbed by diverging and converging
      currents, and this is precisely what CAN happen in the MEG core. The
      only thing to be done is to order the phase of the circular currents.
      The permanent magnet induces a magnetic flux (circular current) in
      the microstructured MEG core. The loop of these circular currents is
      small, because of the MEG structure. By applying small pulses in the
      orbital frequency, the phase of the looping charged is ORDERED, such
      that these little currents constitute also a dynamic electric field
      and dynamic scalar field. The MEG can be a LES wave receiver
      (absorber) or a LES wave sender.

      Achleitner from Austria has observed the MEG in send mode, meaning
      that energy disappeared from the device, and was not dissipated at
      the output circuit and was not radiated in the form of TEM waves.

      This theory explains also the RESONANCE principle, because the
      applied pulses must have the same frequency (or this frequency
      divided by a natural number) as the orbital frequency of the charges
      in circular motion.

      This theory explains is in agreement with chaos theory, because the
      reduction of phase chaos simply means negative entropy.
      New types of order are induced, such as the electric field and scalar
      field.

      If this theory is correct, then it has implication for building the
      right input circuit and output circuit: maybe coils are not the best
      choice for applying pulses and picking up the output signal.
      Pancake coils are better, or even metal sheets wrapped around the MEG
      core, are better. One can wrap a double layer of metal sheet around
      the MEG, with a di-electricum in between. The inner layer can be
      attachted to the pulsed input signal (so an input VOLTAGE can be
      applied, instead of an input CURRENT, which means less energy loss).

      Cheers,
      Koen
    • Jürgen v Ooijen
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 19, 2002
        Koen,

        Flat coils you say? mmm...let me think....
        Yep, it was defenitely Tesla having a patent on this one (Patent No.
        512,340)!

        This is what Tesla said about it:

        "What I claim as my invention is:
        1 A coil for electric apparatus the adjacent convolutions of which form
        parts of the circuit between which there exists a potential difference
        sufficient to secure in the coil a capacity capable of neutralizing its
        self-induction, as herein before described.
        2 A coil composed of contiguous or adjacent insulated conductors
        electrically connected in series and having a potential difference of such
        value as to give to the coil as a whole, a capacity sufficient to neutralize
        its self-induction, as set forth. "

        Succes guys,
        Webdrifter

[...]

        Main page:

        MEG_Builders@yahoogroups.com

        To contact the moderator of this group, send email to
        MEG_Builders-owner@yahoogroups.com

        MEG_Builders-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • Robert Winchester
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 21, 2002
          Koan,

          Is there a repeatable experiment that I can run to generate and measure the presence of LES waves?
          Bob

        • Koen van Vlaenderen
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 22, 2002
            Very good question Bob,
            and maybe the answer is a Tesla sender/receiver
            made of  big metal balls and pancake coils.
            The Russian scientist Ignatiev has repeated Tesla´s experiment of wireless power transport,
            and he measured a type of radiation with speed 1.2 c.
            He claimed that the polarization of the electric field was not transversal,
            and that there was no magnetic component in the radiation.
            Ignatiev modelled his antenna as an oscillator with radial currents
            (current flows from center to rim, and from rim to center of the ball antenna),
            such that all magnetic fields are compensated, therefore no nett magnetic field was present.
            But a single electric field wave cannot constitute a powerflow, still Ignatiev spoke
            about an unusual high energy transfer between sender and receiver.
            Something is missing in the standard Maxwell theory to explain this.

            My theory shows that an electric field and a scalar field can interact and
            form a LES wave.
            If you can prove experimentally the existence of a LES wave,
            then you should present yourself as a Nobel price candidate,
            and I garantee you that you will win the Nobel price for physics.
            I do not have the money nor time to start experiments.
            But now that there is a cristal clear theory ......
            it is an opportunity for world fame.

            Officially the scalar field does not exist, so there is no longitudinally polarized electric wave.
            In combination with the magnetic field, electric field waves in vacuum can only be transversal.
            I have many clues that the standard theory of gauge invariance is WRONG,  which means
            that there must be a 7th field component on the classical level, and this is the scalar field.
            The electric field and magnetic field have 3 components each, together that is 6 field components.
            Within quantum physics one already speculates heavily about extra scalar fields, such as
            the Higgs field and Goldstone field (both scalar fields made of massless spin zero particles),
            but as far as I know I am the only person who made a theory of a massless spin zero scalar field
            on the CLASSICAL FIELD LEVEL, which is the Maxwell theory.

            I strongly believe that Tesla already showed the existence of scalar field effects, because
            Tesla spoke about applying power via static charge, about longitudinal electric waves
            and wireless energy transport via such waves, etc..   and all these statements are explained by my theory.
            My theory also explains the more difficult topics of an extra longitudinal electrodynamical force,
            and extra field stress terms such as rot(SB)  and   S grad(S)   which describe the unusual
            extra force in the permanent magnet motors.
            I think that the stator electromagnets also induce a scalar field, especially when Metglas cores are used
            (Bill Muller uses amorphous metal cores,  and  also check out   www.lightengineering.com ).
            The charges in the core are force to flow to the center or to the edge of the core (Faraday disc effect)
            but this also induces the extra scalar field according to my theory.
            It is not possible to explain overunity via the standard Lorentz force law.
            The extra energy input in such motors might be in the form of LES waves with much higher
            powerflow than TEM waves. The negative energy Tim Harwood speaks about, is in fact
            a negative energy flow (or negative entropy) in the form of some type of radiation,
            meaning that it is assimilated by the core material instead of dissipated.
            In my energy theorem, the LES wave energy flow is opposite to the TEM wave energy flow, and this
            means that the LES wave radiation can be used for extra power input.

            Why should the powerflow P =  ES  (LES wave) be better than the power flow of the usual   P= ExB (TEM wave)?
            For wireless energy transport, one might use high frequency photons, such as gamma rays,
            but these rays are dangerous. I think that Tesla showed that high frequency Tesla rays are NOT dangerous,
            and are even healthy, at particularly high frequencies. That is why Rife spoke of Orgone energy, and this is no
            wonder, because our nerve system has a diverging/converging nature, instead of rotating nature.

            Regards,
            Koen

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 23, 2002

              Koen> Very good question Bob, and maybe the answer is a Tesla sender/receiver made of  big metal balls and pancake coils.

              [Robert Winchester] I exactly duplicated a project using a pancake coil and Aluminum foil ball (see attachment transmitter[1] for photo.)   It claimed to generate longitudinal waves.   As you can tell by the photo this is a small unit.  The only anomaly’s I was able to observe  were two distinct resonant frequencies.  I and a local colleague reasoned that one frequency was caused by the bulk LC product and the second somehow was blasting straight through the pan-cake coil inductive reactance seeing it as only a capacitor.

              I guess we are getting off topic here so back to the MEG.

              Perhaps we can continue this line of discussion direct rwinches@...

            • Koen van Vlaenderen
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 23, 2002
                It is not off topic, because I claim that the MEG core absorbs Tesla wave radiation.
                The extra energy input must be some type of radiation, or is zero-point-energy.
                The fundamental idea for scalar fields is diverging currents and time changing electric potential.
                The MEG core contains magnetically polarized charges, induced by the permanent magnets.
                By ordering the phase of the charges in circular flow, one creates a diverging/converging nett current,
                which induces/absorbs an extra scalar field and electric field.
                I am sure that a secondary pancake shaped coil can harvest the scalar/electric
                field energy better than the usual secondary coil.

                I suppose that the MEG has nothing to do with an ordinary tranformer operation, and that is flux switching.
                The flux of the permanent magnet can not be switched, that is an illusion,  or the core has to be driven
                into saturation by the input coil, and this is not the case according to Bearden´s patent.
                The dynamical part of the magnetic flux is caused solely by the coils. The permanent magnetic flux
                is only added to the dynamical flux, and does not change in time.
                One can only order the phase of the charge in circular motion by applying an input signal with the right frequency.
                This is like giving a little push at the same time to many pendulums with equal length but with random phases.
                If the push frequency is the same as the swing frequency, then after a while all the pendulums have the same phase.
                For rotating charges this means a nett current and an extra scalar and electric field.

                If you can understand the Maxwell theory in differential form, then please have a look at
                Here I show how to include a scalar field in the field equations and field solutions.
                A new type of vacuum wave solution is the longitudinal electro-scalar wave, with a powerflow that can
                be defined exactly.

                It is important to know if somebody repeated the Tesla wave transmitter/sender experiment with success,
                and it is said that the Russian scientist Ignatiev was able to generate Tesla waves.
                It might be that our sun is radiating lots of energy in this form.
                I have seen papers about a scalar field explanation of the extra cosmic energy (dark matter or dark energy).
                And scalar fields pop up in quantum theory as a consequence of gauge symmetry breaking.
                But on the classical field level one usually exclude the existance of scalar fields, for no reason at all.
                Gauge invariance is not based on experiments and cannot be a real reason to exclude the scalar field derivatives
                of the electromagnetic potentials.

                I think that Tesla was right about his Tesla waves, the form of wireless energy and the principle of
                Tesla wave energy absorbtion in electrodynamical overunity devices.

                Regards,

                Koen

                Koen> Very good question Bob, and maybe the answer is a Tesla sender/receiver made of  big metal balls and pancake coils.

                [Robert Winchester] I exactly duplicated a project using a pancake coil and Aluminum foil ball (see attachment transmitter[1] for photo.)   It claimed to generate longitudinal waves.   As you can tell by the photo this is a small unit.  The only anomaly’s I was able to observe  were two distinct resonant frequencies.  I and a local colleague reasoned that one frequency was caused by the bulk LC product and the second somehow was blasting straight through the pan-cake coil inductive reactance seeing it as only a capacitor.

                I guess we are getting off topic here so back to the MEG.

                Perhaps we can continue this line of discussion direct rwinches@...

                Main page:

                  MEG_Builders@yahoogroups.com

                  To contact the moderator of this group, send email to
                  MEG_Builders-owner@yahoogroups.com

                  MEG_Builders-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

              • Andrew King
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 24, 2002
                  HiBob,

                  This looks like the longitudial wave transmitter and receiver set-up of Konstantin Meyl. I have his booklet on scalar waves, but cant make too much because unfortunately I dont read German - however aren't his coils pancake coils etched on both sides of a fiberglass board? I dont think that these are double -wound like Tesla's pancake coils, but he must have chosen this particular arrangement because it faciliates the production of scalar fields.

                  Andy

                  Koen> Very good question Bob, and maybe the answer is a Tesla sender/receiver made of  big metal balls and pancake coils.

                  [Robert Winchester] I exactly duplicated a project using a pancake coil and Aluminum foil ball (see attachment transmitter[1] for photo.)   It claimed to generate longitudinal waves.   As you can tell by the photo this is a small unit.  The only anomaly’s I was able to observe  were two distinct resonant frequencies.  I and a local colleague reasoned that one frequency was caused by the bulk LC product and the second somehow was blasting straight through the pan-cake coil inductive reactance seeing it as only a capacitor.

                  I guess we are getting off topic here so back to the MEG.

                  Perhaps we can continue this line of discussion direct rwinches@...

                  Main page:

                    MEG_Builders@yahoogroups.com

                    To contact the moderator of this group, send email to
                    MEG_Builders-owner@yahoogroups.com

                    MEG_Builders-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                • Stefan Wippermann
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 24, 2002
                    Hi Andy,

                    perhaps you have access to a scanner? I would be interested to read the
                    booklet and if it isn't too large you could scan the pages and I could
                    translate them for you (I am from Germany.).

                    Greetings

                    Stefan

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 24, 2002
                      Meyl´s experiment is not good.
                      His suitcase experimentation kit has been examined by others:
                      it does not work.

                      Sorry

                      Koen
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 25, 2002

                        Andy: This looks like the longitudial wave transmitter and receiver set-up of Konstantin Meyl. ….. aren't his coils pancake coils etched on both sides of a fiberglass board? I dont think that these are double -wound like Tesla's pancake coils, but he must have chosen this particular arrangement because it faciliates the production of scalar fields.

                        BobW: Yes you are correct, they are not double double-would coils.  My actual construction was to wind while super-gluing the spiral coils on Plexiglas.  I am including a picture to show you the method.  The left two pieces show the two coils which are sandwiched together in the assembled version on the right.

                      • David Ball
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 8, 2002
                          Hi Koen,

                          I have found your two papers fascinating!. - Thankyou.
                          I have some questions. If you have time to answer I would be very grateful.
                          You say the Heaviside energy flow is ES; Is the radial E field @ 90° to the scalar field
                          How do you define a Scalar field?. A scalar by definition only has magnitude. What does a scalar field look like?
                          If the Heaviside energy flow is being absorbed by the MEG core - resulting in a net alternating radial electric potential - then all we need to do is look for this radial E potential, @ the critical PM flux/core frequency. If you use pancake collector coils as suggested then only one such coil can be used, since any connection from the end of one coil to series connect to the inside of the next negates such a potential. Do you agree.

                          Respectfully
                          David Ball