GR post

  • Jon Flickinger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 7:39 AM
      All,

      The following post appeared on JLNlabs and I thought it would be worth sharing with those not on that list. I have requested a diagram from the author.

      Jon

      Here's a description of my special circuit.
      There is also a diagram for anyone who's interested.
      GR

      The NON-conventional system will combine two sets of time INTEGRALs
      within itself to collect negative potential energy, that is: both
      forms of potential energy within the system can be integrated at the
      same time, then the system can be switched to dissipate it. Time
      ¡§advance¡¨ may be a more preferable term to use here than ¡§negative
      time¡¨ as is used by others ¡V that is, energy is ¡§borrowed in
      advance¡¨ from the time domain within the same time interval (1/2
      waveform) during which energy was integrated and then restored ¡§with
      interest¡¨ in the next time interval during which it is
      differentiated. Conservation of total energy will take place if a
      gating mechanism is provided within the system for the transfer of
      negative potential energy into the positive domain.

      Test Model:
                      A semi-conventional electric circuit set is
      proposed to act as a collector of such potential, by being designed
      to store both electric and magnetic standing waves and pulsing vector-
      zero electric/magnetic potentials at right angles to each other, at
      the same time, while a separate circuit set will act as the load
      It should be recognized that bifilar/contra wound coils may be used
      to provide both electric and/or magnetic vector-zero
      pressure/potential to the core of a system. (However, both need to be
      wound in a different way from each other)
      To expand a bit:
      The first pair of contra wound coils, when charged in open circuit
      mode, will provide a net/vector-zero electric field, but also a
      directional integrated magnetic field;
              The second pair of contra-wound coils, when charged in
      closed circuit mode will provide a net/vector zero magnetic field,
      but also a directional integrated electric field.
                      Both pairs of coils will be charged during the
      same half cycle, at right angles to each other, and in fact the
      circuit will provide for each to discharge into the other via the load
      (s), the vector-zero fields providing pressurization of the internal
      vacuum with its virtual particle/graviton field, while the
      directional fields will provide the pulsation and polarization of the
      said field. Another unique thing will be that the discharging current
      will go in the SAME direction as the charging current within the
      inner circuit, while the load current will be switched to alternate
      in both directions, using the principle of ¡§forced resonance¡¨ as I
      believe John Bedini¡¦s devices do ¡V see:
      http://www.icehouse.net/john1/foreward.html

      During the FIRST half-cycle, involving integration of the potential,
      the following processes occur in the 2 subsets of the system:
              Vector Zeroed Electric (E) Flux (Charge) build-up;
           integrated Magnetic Flux (H) rise > FORWARD Emf (no back emf)
      Vector Zeroed Magnetic Flux H) build-up;
               integrated Electric Flux (E) rise > FORWARD Mmf (no back
      mmf)

      Electrical terminology: (for Charging/Collecting/Integrating)

      I (forward mmf) = V.G + (1/L) ¡ìV dt  (displacement/virtual/massless
      current)
      V (forward emf) =  I.R + (1/C) ¡ìI dt

      Using d/dt = j£s, etc, we arrive at this expression for total
      integrated potential:
      Ei  = VI/j£s ¡Ô((R + 1/j£sC)(G + 1/j£sL))
      Impedance exhibited during first 1/2 cycle:
      Zi = ¡Ô((R + 1/j£sC)/(G + j£sL))

      During the SECOND half cycle, involving differentiation of this
      potential, the following complimentary processes then occur (after
      switching):
              Vectorised (non-zero) Electric flux fall/collapse > BACK Emf
                      Differentiated Magnetic Flux fall
              Vectorised (non-zero) Magnetic Flux fall/collapse > BACK Mmf
                      Differentiated Electric Flux fall
      Electrical terminology: (for Discharging/Dissipating/Differentiating)

      V  (back emf) = I.R + L dI/dt
      I  (back mmf) = VG + C dV/dt

      By the same method, total differentiated energy available for
      dissipation will be:

      Eo = VI/j£s ¡Ô((R + j£sL)(G + j£sC))
        (this is not the final output energy!)
      Zo   =  ¡Ô((R + j£sL)/(G + j£sC))

      Definitions:    £s: combined relaxation-switching frequency of the
      system
                      I : initial mmf/virtual current applied to the
      system via a magnet
                      V: initial emf applied to the system via a
      battery/capacitor
                      G: Conductance within the CORE of the device
      For Eo and Ei, the complex expression inside the radical brackets can
      be shown to be a transformer ratio, indicating a gating process
      taking place.
      Notes:
      Either I or V may be applied to half of the system¡¦s core, to
      transfer the  initial potential to it and to set the system into
      oscillation; each half is set at right angles to the other ¡V
      TEMPORALLY but not spatially; because the internal vacuum is being
      pressurized in both directions, gravitational anomalies may occur,
      but these can be counteracted by the transfer/differentiation of
      negative energy into the prepared load, in fact this is the whole
      point of the procedure!    (more to come)

      Easter 2002AD by gr264828 ¡V Robert Michaels ¡V soli Deo gloria
      (Hab. 2 v.2)

    • C A Rich
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 9:10 AM
        (Jon,)
        I would appreciate a diagram after it is received by you if possible.
        It may cause less of a strain on the author if you are willing to post
        or share via email. I have just became interested in this project and
        would like to know where all the schematics etc. are located. I have
        retired and find that there is extra time for projects old and new ,
        long neglected. My main field was in computer peripheral design (EE)
        but this project appears to be, too interesting to pass by.

        Thanks

        Corby

        [Msg. has been slightly edited by moderator for sake of clarity. P.S. Corby you will find some schematics, meg photos and notes, etc. in the files section of this site. Look for FILES at the left side of your screen and click on that. Stan]