Re: [MEG_builders] Re: (Info) GOOD NEWS : The Tom Bearden's MEG IS PATENTED

  • Mike Watson
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1 1:40 AM
      Hi Cyril,

      I have been wondering whether the reported OU of the MEG is an example of thermodynamic adiabatic cooling. The change in entropy due to domain rotation extracting heat from the core itself. Aspden has a patent for a motor using this process US 4,975,608. If this process were to suck up I2R losses plus environmental heat it could make the MEG appear OU. The dependance of the MEG on the material in the core could point in this direction. Also the use of neodymium magnets could easily bring the iron close to the  saturation point where the BH curve is very non-linear and cooling process would occur.

      If this were the case, the timing of the input current waveform becomes all important. Incidently I believe Aspden actually built his motor, he got some government funding!

      Regards

      Mike

    • dtb1000
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1 6:11 PM
        The magnet could of been subject to preconditioning. Beardon received
        information from Sweet and claimed he couldn't release any
        information due to law suits from Sweet's contibutors.

        There is no mention of preconditioning in the patent. The end result
        is that interested parties will have to purchase one to find out how
        it works if it ever becomes available.

        DTB
      • Cyril SMITH
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 3 7:25 AM
          Hi Mike,

          I know of Aspden's work. Incidentally I will be going to the 2nd Berlin
          Conference for Innovative Energy Technologies in June and I hope to meet
          Aspden there (he is presenting a paper "Our Future Energy Source - The
          Vacuum"). It looks like being an interesting three days, with names like
          Hal Fox, the Graneau Brothers Peter and Neil, Paramahamsa Tewari and many
          more!

          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 3 9:01 PM
            --- In MEG_builders@y..., "Cyril SMITH" <cyrilsmith@c...> wrote:
            > Hi Mike,
            >
            > I know of Aspden's work. Incidentally I will be going to the 2nd
            Berlin
            > Conference for Innovative Energy Technologies in June and I hope to
            meet
            > Aspden there (he is presenting a paper "Our Future Energy Source -
            The
            > Vacuum"). It looks like being an interesting three days, with
            names like
            > Hal Fox, the Graneau Brothers Peter and Neil, Paramahamsa Tewari
            and many
            > more!
            >
            > Cyril

            Cyril,

            I hope you come back from the conference with something that can be
            related to the MEG. Remember that this what our site is about :-)

            Stan
          • Cyril SMITH
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 4 10:41 AM
              Hi Stan,