Re: MEG patent uploaded to files section

  • mayerstan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
      --- In MEG_builders@y..., "Dave N." <dnarby@s...> wrote:
      > All,
      >
      > The MEG patent has been zipped and uploaded to the files section of
      MEG_builders.

      > Enjoy!

      Dave,

      Thanks so very much for creating and putting the zipped version of
      the patent papers in the files section!!!!! Very much
      appreciated!!! This makes looking at the patent relatively easy.

      As a misc. note for others reading this, the .TIFf file types of the
      pages of the patent are a rather obsolete graphics format and many
      people may not have software capable of viewing these files. A
      suggestion I'd like to make is that if your PC is running under
      Windows (yuch) and if you have the program of microsoft Word for
      Windows, that you can just create a new blank document and then use
      INSERT, PICTURE, FROM FILE to insert each .TIFf page into your
      document. The result is a printable and very easy to follow version
      of the patent.

      Thanks again and very best regards!

      Stan

      P.S. I will be reading the patent papers over carefully during the
      next day or so in order to apply the information to my MEG but upon
      my first readings, I find that this patent is very nicely written
      with considerable detail and it APPEARS that with just a few
      modifications,my MEG will fairly closely match Dr. Bearden's first
      embodiment version of the meg. Exciting stuff!!