Precession Resonance

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      Cyril,

      Interesting paper! Precession resonance may be the crutial key to this
      excess energy effect. This resonance effect may ONLY occur when an impulse
      function is applied to the spinning dipoles, and persist for the entirety of
      the impulse period.

      Very good!

      Bill

      --
      William S. Alek
      INTALEK, INC. PHONE/FAX: 219.924.2742
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
        Hi Bill,

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
          Cyril,

          I've been observing excess energy in my device and I presented it at
          the Inventer's Conference in Houston a few months ago. Here's my
          paper:
          <http://www.intalek.com/WarpDrive/Lab/Shockcharger/Handout1.pdf>

          I believe the excess energy is coming from the field around the
          magnet, and it occurs when the magnet restores its original field.

          Bearden's Fig 9 shows this beautifully! The core is a magnet or pm. I
          believe the true operation of the MEG is NOT what everybody may
          think, or it has been mis-interpreted! Bearden likes to "snow"
          everybody with excess technibabble.

          My new design shows a secondary set of windings just like the MEG!
          This "excess energy" is collected in the secondary windings.

          Now, you could tie this precession resonance, but an associate of
          mine suggested that a LOT of energy is required to get this resonance
          to actually occur. My interpretation is to get the magnet to do the
          work.

          Bill

          > > Interesting paper! Precession resonance may be the crutial key to
          this
          > > excess energy effect. This resonance effect may ONLY occur when
          an impulse
          > > function is applied to the spinning dipoles, and persist for the
          entirety
          > of
          > > the impulse period.
          > >
          > > Very good!
          >
          > Thanks for the complement. Bearden in his MEG paper Figure 9 shows
          the
          > voltage spike at pulse cut-off to be larger than that at cut-on.
          This is
          > not recognised in classical EM so needs some other explanation.
          > Free-induction-decay of atomic resonance is recognised and could
          explain
          > Bearden's observations.
          >
          > Regards
          > Cyril
        • Cyril Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
            Hi Bill,

            Interesting paper. I look forward to hearing that you have achieved COP>1

            I don't have experience of ESR but I do have hands on experience of NMR and
            NQR. It is not a case of making the resonance occur, each dipole is already
            precessing and will continue to do so for ever. It is a matter of getting
            the precessions in phase. I think this could take less energy than that
            available in the resonance. A bit like phase locking an oscillator by
            injecting a weak signal.