Re: [MEG_builders] Re: Successful replications?

  • hdorsey@altavista.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      On Fri, 30 November 2001, jimctr7@... wrote:
      > The model that Bearden et al. is producing for the marketplace cannot
      > be this limited, otherwise it would never sell. He has said so in so
      > many words himself. He has also claimed that he has made several
      > different variations of the MEG you are trying to construct. I
      > assume that some of these variations are more practical and yield
      > better results than others. I believe that he claimed that he would
      > offer the secrets to these devices once his patent(s) have cleared,
      > and this would be included in the book he will publish early next
      > year. He alluded to some of these secrets in a paper he had written
      > a while back; that you should see energy vectors occur at right
      > angles to the current flow. Coincidentally (though not necessarily
      > related), the EVGRAY generator which I am working on ostensibly
      > operates under a similar principal. The main energy vector travels
      > perpendicular to the flow of current - which occurs across a spark
      > gap -- and is collected by a series of annular collecting plates. I
      > think the EVGRAY model also leverages off of resonance, because the
      > spark gap & annular collecting plates are all enclosed.

      I too have experimented with the EVGREY energy converter as revealed in Peter Lindemann' s Book " The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity" and Gerry Vassilatos Book "The Secrets Cold War Technology : Project HARRP and Beyond"

      At first, being the product of a conventional university education in electrical engineering, I was skeptical about the energy coming off at right angles to the wire with each electrical impulse which could create electrical energy in surrounding metals. It just wasn't according to conventional theory!

      I used a high voltage generator from Information Unlimited which could generate 100KV DC and made a spark gap with carbon pencil leads enclosed in plastic tubing placed it inside copper tubing. The spark Gap was insulated from the copper tubing and was operated at atmospheric pressure. Every time a blue spark jumped the gap, a high voltage red spark would jump from the copper tubing to a nearby ground wire. So the effect is quite real. And the type of electricity, judging from the spark colors is different.

      I intend to follow up with more experimentation.

      > So, all I am saying is this: if there were still room to make an
      > improved model, still holes remaining that need to be filled, then
      > I (personally) would find MEG development challenge worth pursuing.
      > But since many of the answers are soon to be forthcoming, I may as
      > well wait to see what else needs to be purchased, what is more
      > important to focus on, etc etc. than consuming resources (time, $$)
      > trying to figure it out myself.
      >
      > This is just my opinion. Nothing else.

      I agree with you, Free Energy is the primary goal. The MEG is just one of many possibilities.
      If all goes well, Thomas Beardon will soon have his MEG on the market. And perhaps he will reveal the tricks to getting it to work. It seems that so far none of the MEG builders have suceeded in Over Unity energy production.

      I have built a MEG, but all I could get it to do was behave just like an inefficient transformer with less power coming out than going in. So, I know first hand that there are some tricks to getting it to work properly. I would rather work on other more interesting areas than reinvent the wheel (Bearden invented the MEG).

      However don't let me discourage those of you that wish to keep experimenting with the MEG. Some of the most unexpected discoveries in science came from experimenters looking for something else!

      Sincerely,
      Herbert Dorsey

      http://www.shopping.altavista.com