Stutton & Spaniol et.al.'s "Black Hole" Antenna.

  • Bob Paddock
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
      I don't know how related to the MEG this is but there are a few base
      similarities in principle. Comments?

      Stutton & Spaniol et.al.'s "Black Hole" Antenna.

      http://www.oilcity.org/research/Sutton/sutton.htm

      Following from the above URL:

      I don't have a copy of this one, but it seems to have great weight in
      GSC-13309 "How Can a Particle Absorb More Than the Light Incidence on It?"
      by Craig F. Bohren, Am. J. Phys. 51, No. 4, P.323, April 1983.

      >From GSC-13309: "With a tuned antenna there is always a tuned circuit
      including the antenna, where a capacitive reactancs is effectively canceled
      by an inductive reactance which leads, in turn, to a large circulating
      current in the resonant circuit, which results in the production of a field.
      This field, in turn, interacts with the incoming field."

      Sir A. Fleming "On Atoms of Action, Electricity, and Light" in "The
      London, Edinburgh, and Bublin Phiosophical Magazine and Journal of Science"
      October 1932. Phil.Mag.S.7.Vo..14.No.92.Oct 1932

      It shows "diagram representing the nature of the electromagnetic field
      near a receiving aerial in wireless telegraphy".  Sucking like distortion
      field.

      "Light absorption by a dipole" H. Paul and R. Fischer. Sov.Phys.Usp.26(10),
      Oct. 1983.   American Institute of Physics.

      Abstract: "In semiclassical radiation theory, the electric dipole moment
      induced on an atom by a strong incident field, absorbs much more energy,
      per sec, than is flowing through its geometrical cross section.  This
      means, the atom has the capability to 'suck up' [that is what it says here,
      I'm not make it up] electromagnetic energy from a spatial region that is
      by far larger than its own volume.  An intuitive understanding of
      the effect is provided by studying, in the framework of classical
      electrodynamics, the energy flow in the total field made up by superposition
      of the incident wave and the field that is generated by the dipole also in
      the absorptive case."

      Some one wrote a note on the cover pages that reads "The German explanation
      is that it 'sucks'".
    • Bob Paddock
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
        > Stutton & Spaniol et.al.'s "Black Hole" Antenna.

        http://www.tfcbooks.com/articles/tws5.htm
        shows one of Sutton's schematics.