Re: Microwave techniques

  • dtb1000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2001
      David,

      Whata's the number of the devices, input freq., and how are they wired
      up?

      DTB

      --- In MEG_builders@y..., "David Ball" <david@a...> wrote:
      > DTB,
      >
      > Thanks for your two replies to my question!
      > I am having serious difficulty seeing how Tom Bearden can use such
      technology in the MEG when all the evidence we have seems to point at
      sub 1MHz operation.
      > Bearden comments about using 'microwave switching technology' in
      various articles relating to step charging of capacitors and special
      wires etc as dq/dt blockers etc , but this is the first time I have
      seen mention of it with the MEG.
      > It seems that we need to pursue the fastest possible switching times
      from our MOSFET primary drivers.