secondary problem

  • gufo_rosso@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2010
      I have a problem on the secondary leakage current
      I thought I put the tape (the black one) between a secondary winding and another to evid losses.
      I do not know what to invent, the output voltage is very high, this occurs only at certain frequencies (you hear the secondary frying)
      This is the last time he rewinds the secondaries takes about 4 hours to do a job well done. I'm using the scheme with amcc320 Naudin, and he proposed circuit

      ) magnet wire, | tape) magnet wire I need to provide some paint to put between one layer and another?

      )|)|)|
      )|)|)|
      )|)|)|
      )|)|)|

      primaries are low voltage so I do not have the problem of losses
    • Gufo Rosso
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2010
        >I have a problem on the secondary leakage current
        > I thought I put the tape (the black one) between a secondary winding and
        > another to evid losses.
        > I do not know what to invent, the output voltage is very high, this occurs
        > only at certain frequencies (you hear the secondary frying)
        > This is the last time he rewinds the secondaries takes about 4 hours to do
        > a job well done. I'm using the scheme with amcc320 Naudin, and he proposed
        > circuit
        >
        > ) magnet wire, | tape) magnet wire I need to provide some paint to put
        > between one layer and another?
        >
        > )|)|)|
        > )|)|)|
        > )|)|)|
        > )|)|)|
        >

        > primaries are low voltage so I do not have the problem of losses

        i have resolved: black tape 3,5 EU