Meg Project

  • goreggie951
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
      As a new group member, with a Metglas AMCC 320 core
      1) With a plug in transformer (15.23 DC volts 1.5 amps) to the input board tuned to 12.43k we read....
      2) L1 had 26.7 ac volts and L2 14.0 ac volts
      3) L3 had 673 ac volts and L4 had 420 ac volts output

      More to come next weekend as we work on it...
    • Vincent J Cataldi

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
          Hi
          Congratulations for your work. If you could include a drawing with your
          data, it would be greatly appreciated. I notice time plays the same
          tricks on you as it does on me.
          magn0mite.

          --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "goreggie951" <digitalmotor@...>