Re: problem with the MEG as described in the patent

  • mayerstan
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2009
      --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "leskraut" <leskraut@...> wrote:
      LES,
      MY REPLIES ARE EMBEDDED IN ALL CAP TEXT WITHIN YOUR ORIGINAL MESSAGE BELOW.

      STAN MAYER
      <snip>

      > Thank you for letting me join in as a new member.
      > I am still reviewing the material posted and have learned a great deal. I have a lot to read yet. But I ran into this comment and wondered if this relates to certain changes I have noticed in the MEG design.

      PLEASE ELABORATE ON "CERTAIN CHANGES" AS I HAVE SEEN NO MAJOR CHANGES IN BEARDEN'S MEG.

      Even though Dave made this comment some time ago it certainly seems to have made a mark.

      HMMMMMMMM.

      > In this picture there are three visible white square rods top, right and left.
      > Any Ideas what they are? and perhaps the purpose?

      MY GUESS IS THAT THEY ARE BRACES/SUPPPORTS/SHIMS WITH THE SIDE ONES BEING USED TO HOLD THE TWO CEES OF THE CORE TOGETHER.

      > http://www.cheniere.org/images/meg/AUT_57061a1.jpg
      >
      > On this one there are now cross flux magnetic gates.
      > http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/meg4cf.htm
      >
      > I am wondering if the material used for these flux magnetic gates is available to attempt this replication?

      I DON'T RECALL THE NAUDIN EVER BUILT THE FLUX GATE VERSION OF THE MEG SHOWN IN JNAUDIN.FREE.FR/MEG/MEG4CF.HTM. I BELIEVE THAT THE PICTURE IS BUT A CONCEPT DRAWING BY NAUDIN. ASSUMING THAT NAUDIN NEVER BUILT SUCH A MEG, WELL THEN WE WOULD HAVE NO EASY WAY OF KNOWING WHAT MATERIAL NAUDIN HAD IN MIND. BY THE WAY, NAUDIN IS A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP AND SO HOPEFULLY IF HE BUILT THIS MEG AND/OR HAD SOME SPECIAL MATERIAL IN MIND FOR THE FLUX GATES, HOPEFULLY HE'LL REPLY TO THIS POSTING TO TELL US THE ANSWERS.

      BEST REGARDS,

      STAN MAYER

      > Thanks
      > Les
      <SNIP>
    • Norman
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2009
        I haven't posted in a long time because not much has happened with my AMCC1000 core. After meeting Don Smith in 2007, it became a possibility that operation of the MEG may very well be a resonance thing. The combination of coil, capacitor and the Metglas core could have a unique frequency that brings about an over unity condition. I noticed that the shape of the output waveform changes with the input frequency, but I never looked at the in/out ratio using various frequencies--I just used the frequency called for in the patent.