Re: ferrite core

  • Rob King
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hi Andrew,

      I have enquired to Metglas about getting sample cores.
      Thank you for the update on the cost of the core from the
      distributor.

      I rather fancy getting one the same as JLN used and the next size up.
      Or that really big one at the top of the range that weights a
      whopping 7Kg (per half??) - AMCC1000.

      Hi Dan,

      I too am from the UK (Stafford), so like you I will be ordering from
      either Germany or USA.

      Regards

      Rob