Re: [MEG_builders] Finding A Good Heat Sink

  • John Porter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005

      source_dipole <source_dipole@...> wrote:

      Can anyone tell me where I can buy good heat sinks for the buz11's used
      in the input circuit of the Naudin replication?

      As well, can anyone tell me where to by plexi-glass to mount the input
      circuit on?

      Thanks!
      Plexiglass can be found at any hardware store that does storm door/window repair... usually quite cheap.

      John

      Main page:

        MEG_Builders@yahoogroups.com

        To contact the moderator of this group, send email to
        MEG_Builders-owner@yahoogroups.com

        MEG_Builders-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com