Re: [MEG_builders] Finding A Good Heat Sink

  • Kent Andersen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 8:35 PM
      Just about any heat skink that will work well can be scavanged from any old
      computer power supply.
      as far as plexiglass go to your local window glass company.. they might even
      have a scrap or two they might just give you.

      Kent
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 4:16 PM

        source_dipole <source_dipole@...> wrote:

        Can anyone tell me where I can buy good heat sinks for the buz11's used
        in the input circuit of the Naudin replication?

        As well, can anyone tell me where to by plexi-glass to mount the input
        circuit on?

        Thanks!
        Plexiglass can be found at any hardware store that does storm door/window repair... usually quite cheap.

        John

        http://mail.yahoo.com