Battery Type Question

  • Chad Estell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2005
      In the Naudin Diagram 25 volts DC is specified.

      1. Would the replication work using 24 Volts DC?
      2. What type of battery configuration would work best?
      3. What type of battery should we use?

      Thanks.

    • John Porter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2005
        24 Volts should work fine... I even have used 12 Volt auto batteries...
        John

        Chad Estell <source_dipole@...> wrote:
        In the Naudin Diagram 25 volts DC is specified.

        1. Would the replication work using 24 Volts DC?
        2. What type of battery configuration would work best?
        3. What type of battery should we use?

        Thanks.

        Main page:

          MEG_Builders@yahoogroups.com

          To contact the moderator of this group, send email to
          MEG_Builders-owner@yahoogroups.com

          MEG_Builders-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Do you Yahoo!?