Batteries not essential

  • davidj95650
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2004
      The most recent pictures of the MEG show batteries
      as the source of power. I e-mailed Dr. Bearden to ask
      if an isolated source of energy is required for OU
      to appear. He replied that batteries are not essential,
      but are portable and allow for easy demonstration of the
      MEG. In addition, the energy state of batteries can be
      easily measured with conventional instruments.

      David J.
    • Andy Prigge
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2004
        Hi:

        I too am building a meg device, but my concern is
        the fact that on toms site and others there is nn new
        information. I am a bit concerned about that. Is that
        because tom is ill or being held back?
        I don't know.

        Regards Andy.