Re: MOSFET Coil-Driver for "MEG-2" Experiments

  • davedameron
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2004
      Hi David,
      I have found a concept called "hidden momentum", which I am not sure
      totally agree with. In a B field free region with an A field, there
      is
      a momentum change = qA, for a charged particle (electron) moving in
      the region. However there is no force or momentum change on the
      electron. This is what I seem to have verified by passing an
      electron beam in an CRT through a toroidal coil with DC current.

      There is a QM "phase shift", whatever that means.
      This was written about by 2 authors Shockley and James, but I have
      not
      found a good on-line link. I can email you a paper, if you like.
      -Dave D.
      --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "davidj95650" <djenkins@r...>