Hi, I am new to list

  • justice8082003
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am new to this list and wanted to include a brief corrsepondence that I
      recently had with Tom Bearden regarding the construction of a MEG unit. I
      thought that maybe his advice could help some of you aswell:

      "We of course cannot give out a parts list on the MEG, because of the
      patenting situation etc. But we've released sufficient information that a
      MEG type unit can be built by researchers who do understand or will study to
      understand the Aharonov-Bohm effect.

      However, the MEG CANNOT be built by electrical engineering theory alone,
      since normal EE theory and practice absolutely destroys any COP > 1.0
      "energy from the vacuum" input! Unless one actually will read the literature
      on the Aharonov-Bohm effect (well-known in physics, but not even a part of
      EE), and understand how and why the local vacuum and spacetime
      environment
      can and does furnish extra dA/dt energy back into the MEG device, then one
      can never understand the MEG. Note that a NORMAL TRANSFORMER does
      not have
      any excess energy input from the environment, period. Yet just such an extra
      environmental energy input -- for free -- to an EM system is necessary if
      that system is to exhibit COP > 1.0.

      No system ever outputs more energy than is input; that would require
      creating energy from nothing, and total violation of the conservation of
      energy law. However, the system can still waste lots of its total input
      energy, if it gets back lots and lots of free energy input from its
      environment, and then it can output more energy than the OPERATOR input.
      It
      certainly does not output more energy than BOTH THE OPERATOR AND THE
      ENVIRONMENT input together!

      Let me encourage you to think in terms of the
      Aharonov-Bohm effect, which is well-known in physics (some 20,000 papers
      in
      the literature). When the B-field is localized in a confined area -- such as
      in the nanocrystalline core material in the MEG -- then in space beyond that
      confined B-field --- and out there where the B-field would also exist if NOT
      confined -- a curl-free (field-free) magnetic vector potential A will and
      does appear. That is well-known in physics. Further, that "outside"
      A-potential is globally connected to the B-field inside the confinement
      area.

      Because of that global connection, then when one perturbs the localized
      B-field in the MEG core, one automatically also perturbs (freely) the
      outside A-potential outside that core where no B-field exists. And that
      perturbed A-potential makes E-fields in the outside space, arising right out
      of spacetime, and heading right back into the MEG device. The simple
      equation is dA/dt = - E. So E-fields impinge back on all the coils in the
      MEG (and anything else placed in there), and interact with them. Suddenly
      every coil is also an extra "input coil" for this new E-field pulse energy.
      And they are not necessarily in phase, etc. By controlling the rise time and
      decay time of our own input perturbation pulses to the "input" coil, we
      control the actual magnitude of those E-field pulses that arise and enter
      the system freely from its external A-potential environment.

      The result is a whole set of feedback, feedforward, reverberating signals in
      the MEG unit itself. Everything feeds everything else, and so one has a
      dense signal environment problem, a phasing problem, and a special kind of
      measurement problem.

      But all that nonlinearity and phasing can be solved and controlled. Once one
      has the situation under control, now one has a fairly simple situation: One
      has a special kind of "transformer" that has in its core all the normal
      magnetic flux a transformer would have to work with, and it also has a
      completely free and "extra" strong E-field input from its external
      environment, into the unit, for which the operator pays nothing at all.

      Any system that has both those inputs -- the normal input by the operator
      and an extra "free" input from the active environment -- is exactly
      analogous to a common home heat pump. Even though its efficiency is
      always
      less than 100%, its coefficient of performance (COP) is permissibly COP >
      1.0. A common home heat pump, e.g., has an efficiency of about 50% in
      nominally good conditions, but has a COP = 3.0 to 4.0. That is, it wastes
      half of all the energy that is input to it (from the operator and from the
      environment). But so much excess energy is received from the environment,
      that the unit can still output three to four times as much energy as the
      OPERATOR ALONE inputs and pays for. That's exactly why we use heat
      pumps! We
      get a lot more energy output (as useful work) than the energy we ourselves
      have to input and pay for. The excess energy is taken freely from the heat
      energy reservoir of the local atmosphere environment.

      So the first requirement of any COP>1.0 EM system is to violate the normal
      Lorentz symmetrical regauging of the Maxwell equations, and get and use
      that
      extra free input from the external environment. Only when the extra
      environmental energy input to the system is understood, in addition to the
      "normal" operator's electrical input, can the operation of any legitimate
      COP > 1.0 electrical power system be understood.

      That should be, hopefully, of some help to you. If you do not CLEARLY
      understand the difference between efficiency and COP, please bone up on
      that
      subject first (read some of my stuff; I go into it exactly).

      The IMPORTANT part of a COP>1.0 electrical power system -- any such
      system
      at all -- is understanding (1) how the environment is active and in what
      fashion, (2) exactly how the environment then furnishes the extra energy
      freely to the device, and (3) in what FORM the energy is furnished so that
      it is usable.

      Very best wishes,
      Tom Bearden"
    • Stan Mayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
        --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "justice8082003"
        <westdrift@h...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I am new to this list and wanted to include a brief corrsepondence
        that I
        > recently had with Tom Bearden regarding the construction of a MEG
        unit. I
        > thought that maybe his advice could help some of you aswell:
        >
        > "We of course cannot give out a parts list on the MEG, because of
        the
        > patenting situation etc. But we've released sufficient information
        that a
        > MEG type unit can be built by researchers who do understand or will
        study to
        > understand the Aharonov-Bohm effect.

        << SNIPPED >>

        Hello justice8082003, AKA Westdrift...,

        Welcome to our group and thanks for the info. Unfortunately ... in
        my opinion ... there doesn't seem to be anything new in it and it is
        pretty much a replay of the many replies that Bearden has given when
        asked about the operation and construction of the MEG. As for the
        Aharonov-Bohn effect, if you review past postings to this site, I
        think you will find that many people at this site have endeavored to
        understand and apply this to the MEG experiments on this site.

        As you probably saw when you reviewed the charter for this site, this
        site is focused on MEG experiments rather than theory but practical
        theory ideas that are applicable to current experiments are also
        appreciated. If you or any other readers find something new in this
        information that can be PRACTICALLY applied to MEG experiments, I
        think the group would be especially interested in this.

        Just my two cents,

        Stan ... co-moderator for MEG_Builders