Meg Construction

  • jack82721
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2004
      The age here is 69 I went to elect school in 1953 when i left
      electronics to become a ind elect in 72 chips were the big thing.I
      need a parts list for the MEG can someone help me?.J>W
    • Stan Mayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "jack82721" <jack82721@y...>
        wrote:
        > The age here is 69 I went to elect school in 1953 when i left
        > electronics to become a ind elect in 72 chips were the big thing.I
        > need a parts list for the MEG can someone help me?.J>W

        Dear J>W,

        Regarding a parts list: Since there apparently isn't a full blown
        parts list for a WORKING MEG available, one has to research what
        others have done, including of course researching what the
        inventor ... Tom Bearden and all ... have used and that's one of the
        things that this group is about.

        This will likely require some time consuming research of ... (1)
        Bearden's patents and his site, (2) perhaps checking out JLN's
        (Naudin's) web site for info about his successful MEG replications
        and (3) possibly researching the messages of this group.

        This is a big job I know but in my opinion, that's the challenge of
        the MEG and that's what many of us builders have had to go through.

        ANYWAY, here's just a bit of info that MAY be of help to you in the
        form of a very small list of possible sources for parts. What I am
        talking about is message number 753. While it isn't entirely certain
        what core Bearden is using in his MEG's, there is good evidence to
        indicate that it is an AMCC type of core by Honeywell and one of the
        sources for it is Eastern Components. I haven't recently "visited"
        Eastern Components to verify that they still supply AMCC cores, but I
        do know that they are still alive and available on the internet.

        Hope this is of at least some help to you.

        Stan