meg experiment of the principle

  • ashtweth_nihilistic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      hi group, has anybody replicated this experiment here yet?

      here is the abstract and addy

      quote:The experiment was to demonstrate the resonance free energy
      potential. How it is made, for the Bearden and Berdini unit
      comparisons. That is--- it explains why their machines work.
      Bearden you know has a 65 page paper on a negative resistor theory
      that is difficult to apply. Resonate theory is very straight forward.
      More applicable to larger scale models. Specifically resonate
      magnetic fields can be produced, and are available to do work. That
      is over unity. That's why Beardens machine works.

      The output is a factor of so many variables, transformer size,
      losses, magnetic strength--- that the evidence of power creation was
      the focus of this paper. It is as simple that. I dumped the output
      into a resistor load simply to measure an output increase.
      I'll put together a dual 1:1 transformer model (as shown in the
      paper) for power generation some time soon, and publish the figures
      if you don't beat me too it out of curiosity-end quote

      home page with experiment

      http://www.geocities.com/tomkar2003/

      click onto free energy experiment