New general MEG discussion group formed

  • dnarby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Dear list members,

      Over the course of moderating this list, we have had to reject many
      posts due to the focused nature of this group.

      While some of them were clearly inflammatory and not worthy of
      discussion, many of them were very interesting and although not
      within the purview of this group, worthy of attention and discussion.

      To better serve the group members, I have formed a new list, MEG_Buzz

      for general MEG related discussion. Posts that are off topic to this
      list will be found there.

      MEG_Buzz is unmoderated and open to all, the only rule is no foul
      language. I invite everyone to check it out and join if you wish,
      there is already an interesting message there.

      Best regards,

      Dave Narby