Re: Analysis of the MEG-2 pictures, error pointed out...

  • overunity2001
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Sorry. I had again a closer look and now saw, that
      the RMS current of the input circuit is around 4.3 Amperes all the
      time. First I did not see the groundline of channel 2, cause I am
      not so familar with these digital scopes....but now I saw it...
      Anyway, it seems the input pulse to the coils is also
      an about 50:50 duty cycle square wave, so the input coils
      switch the flux back and forth from one leg to the other and stay on
      for the whole time.
      The 2 input coils are probably put in series and the 4 control
      transistors are in a bridge circuit.
      Or each input coil is switched seperately into the other polarity, so
      that always after the ringing is gone a current of about 4.3 Amperes
      is flowing.

      Thus the input coil has an impedance of about 7 Ohms at this frequency
      of about 15 Khz.
      As one can see in the background the wire size of the input coil a bit
      it seems the input wire size diameter is at least 1 to 2 mm thick.

      Well anyway, it seems somehow the normal transformer counterEMF and
      dragback effect is
      reduced in this design and the output power is much bigger than the
      input power.

      Regards, Stefan.

      --- In free-energy@yahoogroups.com, "overunity2001" <harti@h...>