Re: Analysis of the MEG-2 pictures

  • overunity2001
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Hi All,
      I had now a closer look to the picture and thanks to the high
      resolution of it, one really can see a lot !

      The input scope picture shows at the upper trace the battery voltage !
      There it is seen, that only small voltage spikes occur, otherwise it
      is the constant voltage of the 3 in series connected batteries which
      is shown.

      As the current is measured at a shunt directly at the battery, we
      also only see pulse currents here.( ringing down quite quickly !)
      The third trace is the calculated input power by the scope !

      So my guess is:

      The 2 input coils are just only shortly energized !

      This was also told by Steven Sullivan to me, when he
      tried to describe his MEG to me.

      As you can see in the input scope shots, the voltage to the coils
      must only be very shortly of the whole period ON , otherwise we would
      see a longer duration input current !

      It seems with a pulse all the magnetic flux is transfered from one
      leg to the other and then the magnetic flux is just only slowly
      transfered back to the other side while the input coils are already
      off !
      Maybe it really depends on the sizes of the coils, that are
      wound around the core !
      The input coils have only a very short width, while the output coils
      are pretty wide each !
      So could this be the conclusion, that the counter EMF then also
      affects the output coils much more, so it hinders the flux to flow
      back to the center much more because the counter EMF from the current
      driving the bulbs will hinder the flux going back to the center ?

      As the input coils are switched already off during this time, there
      is no induction back to the input circuit, so the only time
      the input circuit has to apply energy is when then flux is
      switched over to the other leg via a short pulse !

      So is the trick the widthness difference of the output coils versus
      the input coils ?

      I wonder, why the flux takes so long to flow back to the center,
      when no input power to the input coils is applied ?

      Hmm, it seems to be an amazing device and Bearden might be right, that
      the A-Field difference of the widthness of the coils plays the most
      important role in this MEG.

      Regards, Stefan.

      --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "darmandugon" <darmand@i...>
      wrote:
      > Hi all.
      >
      > From the new Meg pictures, some things are to my understanding
      quite important.

      > a) The input coils are really, really thin. No more than the width
      of the wire. They are probably perfect spirals.