Re: [MEG_builders] Bearden's MEG2 - Schematic?

  • jonfli
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2004
      Dave, Stan and All,

      Dave, thanks for posting the pix on this new MEG and thanks also to you Stan
      for the schematic. This unit does indeed appear to be different at least in
      operation although the basic core/coil/PM arrangement appears to be like the
      original.

      What happened to the near sine wave outputs? Both the input voltage and
      current waveforms are totally different from the original disclosure and
      their current patent and applications!

      What's the mystery output element? An MOV? :-)

      Jon F