Re: [MEG_builders] New MEG photos

  • Dave Narby
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21 1:37 PM
      All,

      Sorry about the bad links (so much for my trying to make things more convenient).  Please just check the MEG pictures folder in the files section if interested .

      Dave

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22 3:36 PM
        Dave,

        Is there a reason why the pix of Bearden's new MEG longer longer show up?
        All other files seems to work OK!

        Jon F

        > Here are some links to photos in the files section of what appears to be a
        newer MEG by Bearden
        > and co. which was recently forwarded to me. There are also pictures of
        power in/out scope
        > readings, they aren't the best quality but they do show the waveforms.
        Hopefully this will be of
        > some use to those with MEG test setups. You will need to be signed in to
        see them.

        > Best regards,
        >
        > Dave Narby
        >

        > MEG2
        > http://tinyurl.com/2wsbg
        >
        > MEG2 power in
        > http://tinyurl.com/3yxto
        >
        > MEG2 power out
        > http://tinyurl.com/2rdon

      • Dave Narby
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22 5:14 PM
          Hi Jon/all,

          Please ignore the links I sent in the previous post. I was attempting to make it easier to see
          them by using a "link shortener", but it appears it didn't work.

          Instead, sign into MEG builders and check the "MEG pictures folder" in the files section. This
          link might take you right there
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MEG_builders/files/MEG%20Pictures/
          but we all saw how well that worked the last time.

          Also, if you still can't see the picture, try refreshing your browser (hit F5 in Internet
          Explorer), I think sometimes Yahoo groups gives a "page not found error" when bandwidth usage is
          high.

          Best,

          Dave