Bedini patent

  • Dave N.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2001
      All,

      I just received a patent by John Bedini from Fred Epps and uploaded it to the
      files section - it is very recent, having been released for publication on July
      19th.

      Although this is only cursory to the topic of the MEG, it fits the bill (IMO) of
      a potential 'earth shattering development' <g> so I wanted to make an
      announcement and give people access to it, since many have waited a long time
      for some hard evidence on the tantalizing but elusive Bedini motor. This is
      certainly a tremendously encouraging development in our 'field which is not a
      field' of OU. (If/when our files section gets cramped, I'll delete it).

      The patent text is interesting because there is no mention of OU or
      inter-battery ion movement - the WPO allows OU devices, so I assume it was
      presented this way for easier acceptance in other patent offices. Strangely
      enough, though, Fred said the patent was in the WPO's 'perpetual motion'
      section..! Efficiency is rated at 'only' 98%.

      Part of the design appears to be MEG inspired. This part (IMO) is noted as the
      portion of the device that distinguishes it from "...all others in the art..."
      (pp 16-17 of the patent, bookmarked as #'s 17-18. Diagram is on 'substitute
      sheet (rule 26) bookmark #22).

      Many thanks, John, for your work and congratulations on getting your patent
      accepted. I hope you can bring your device to market soon!

      Dave N.

      "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first
      it is ridiculed, in the second it is violently opposed, in the third it is
      regarded as self-evident."

      - Arthur Schopenhauer

      "1. It's crazy! 2. It may be possible -so what? 3. I said it was a good idea
      all along. 4. I thought of it first."

      - Sir Arthur C. Clark's addendum to Schopenhauer

      .