Digitoxin - additional info

  • David Ball
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2001
      Hi Digitoxin,

      Thanks very much for your MEG insight!
      Since your posting a few weeks ago regarding "Displacement current" etc I have been considering how the E field could be involved in the MEG's operation.
      Displacement current was a term coined by Maxwell, to describe an apparent flow of current between the plates of a capacitor. An apparent current since the flow had a magnetic field, but no electrons actually flowed through the insulating dielectric.
      Interestingly Bearden makes reference to "Massless displacement current" in his article "Additional information on the Final Secret of Free Energy"
      Regarding your comments 1,2 & 3:
      I understand comments 1 and 2, and have already been thinking about doubling my supply voltage and minimising my MOSFET drain -source capacitance (by selection - this would mean a higher RDson device) All this to obtain the fastest possible dv/dt's from the primary. I have also been considering winding the primary and secondaries with inter-leaved copper foil.
      I am having trouble understanding your third comment, "The difference is that we concentrate on the currents between the two tanks ..." Can you please expand on this a little more.
      Looking at your schematic I am thinking that what your suggesting is to concentrate on better collection of the 'Common mode current' (results from primary dv/dt's) Any suggestions here.

      Again thanks very much for your insight!
      Have you observed COP>1??

      Best Regards
      David Ball